Monday, September 30, 2013

LOA

I've been writing quite a bit lately whether it has been potential articles, short stories or poetry. I've always been a writer at heart even with other endeavors i have been part of. Despite all of that, I have felt that I hav been in a rut. A deep hole that has no end. A recent wrestling show I went to has helped with a few things. A few friends helped even more. This Edgar Allen Poe rut i've been in won't last forever, However, i am going to work through it as best as I can. There's lots of factors contributing to this part of my life including unwanted pressure from a few people that have no business trying to run my life. This state of mind i'm in right now is someplace I don't want to be. I'm going to work on them individually and thoroughly. It is going to take a while to get through. I know I will eventually print and catalog my work to show others. A portfolio is always good to have. I don't know how long I will be away from the internet. I do know it'll be a while tp get things straightened out. I have alot i'm working on and new things constantly coming into my brain. Things won't be easy for me for the next little time. I will prevail better than ever. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment