Friday, October 28, 2011

Weird

In most cases, I have always the weird one of the bunch growing up. I have always had quite a bit of knowledge, a different point of view, as well as like being a little lower on the totem pole unlike many others. Most of my friends were a little more popular and had things I could not afford. Being on a budget was always the downside; but, it was always worth it.
I often knew how to think out of the box in addition to being able to have a different perspective on situations and see all sides of the current situation. It was always something that not many people had until later on. The ability helped early on because I made decisions that affected my life in a positive way.
Epilepsy not help. Not many want to be friends because “contagious” stupid because not. 12 year old kids at the time so not really understand. Losing my mom around the same time did not help either. However, I learned from it and helped others understand in a way they could by telling them about my experiences and emotions that arose. It felt good to not only get things out but help people at the same time. It was a double dose of good in times when I did not want to talk at all.
I gained the knowledge through personal experience as well as doing the research needed to learn new things. It was something I was good at. In turn, I was able to pass the information on to others and teach what I knew to others to help them with different things. I was also able to cope with things and move on. I did have thoughts of suicide but realized it was not worth it. I knew I could have a better life and people that loved me who would help if I simply asked.
Positive thinking lead to positive actions and more positive life. People in life try downgrade but only turn into positive. They do not realize how negative they are until hit rock bottom. Never care not my problem. Negative people that hinder things and dealt with by simply move on. Disregard what they say and ignore.
People may think I am weird; but, it is their opinion. Everyone is different in their own way and society view not matter anymore. I Am who I am and nothing can change that. I will only improve my attitude on life in addition to being and having a positive influence. It may seem impossible to be so positive but it is not. However, it is simply the mind saying that it is too hard to accomplish. When life is so negative, it can only get better when positive attitude changes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment